Employees of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology (MTSM) are considered partners in providing the mission and service of Jesus Christ. Those interested in applying for a position posted on this site may reply as instructed in the posting. MTSM does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. MTSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology is looking to immediately hire a Full-Time Cook to join our dietary team. The position comes with great pay and benefits as well as a vibrant and respectful working environment. This job is a great fit for anyone who has previous experience cooking. ServSafe Certification is a plus.
Food Service Manager
8 hours; multiple shifts available between 5:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Mount Washington campus – 6616 Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45230
Primary Function of the Position
To prepare meals, including hot and cold food items, as well as desserts for our residents, students, staff and outside events.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Must have previous experience in cooking
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must have a professional attitude
• Must be able to follow proper food safety and sanitation procedures
• Must have experience with following recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
• Must be flexible when necessary
• Must be able to keep the kitchen and refectory clean and organized
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Major Position Responsibilities
• Help prepare breakfast, lunch, or dinner entrees depending on shift worked
• Help prepare salad bar and dessert prep as assigned
• Help monitor salad bar and food lines
• Help with breakdown of food line and dish clean up as needed
• Help clean and wipe down kitchen and dining area
• Help ensure kitchen is closed properly and ready to go the next day
Salary and benefits are competitive
Please send resume to Mike Wulker at firstname.lastname@example.org